Awareness Science for Class 7 (2020 Exam) Lakhmir Singh
Availability: In Stock
1. Learning objectives clearly lay down the expected outcome of each chapter.
2. Warm up at the beginning of each chapter involves the students by bringing out what they already know and initiating discussions.
3. Emphasis is given on understanding concepts using very simple explanations and language.
4. Thinking questions encourage creative thinking, application and problem-solving skills.
5. Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) are included in exercises.
6. Linked Internet sites in each chapter help the children acquire wider knowledge, carry out research, conduct experiments and play educational games.
7. Two Sample test paper are included.
8. Project section provides a variety of projects-find out, do it yourself experiments, model making, observation and deduction, information gathering and presentation, field trips, etc., to develop various skills.
We Also Recommend
Civil Booster Book (Civil Engineering Handbook) + Civil Rocket Chart + Civil Capsule
Golden Class 10 Sanskrit Shemushi Guide for session 2019 - 2020
Current Affairs Made Easy Annual Edition 2019 (Engineers Exclusive)
Word Power Made Easy, Norman Lewis, Goyal Saab