The Official SAT Study Guide 2020 edition
Availability: In Stock
Review every skill and question type needed for SAT success – now with eight total practice tests.
The 2018 edition of The Official SAT Study Guide doubles the number of official SAT practice tests to eight – all of them created by the test maker. As part of the College Board's commitment to transparency, all practice tests are available on the College Board's website, but The Official SAT Study Guide is the only place to find them in print along with over 250 pages of additional instruction, guidance and test information.
With updated guidance and practice problems that reflect the most recent information, this new edition takes the best-selling SAT guide and makes it even more relevant and useful. Be ready for the SAT with strategies and up-to-date information straight from the exam writers.
The Official SAT Study Guide will help students get ready for the SAT with:
• 8 official SAT practice tests, written in the exact same process and by the same team of authors as the actual exam
• detailed descriptions of the math and evidenced based reading and writing sections
• targeted practice questions for each SAT question type
• guidance on the new optional essay, including practice essay questions with sample responses
• seamless integration with Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy
There's also a complete chapter on the PSAT/NMSQT, which is aligned to the content and scores of the new SAT. The PSAT/NMSQT also has over $180 million of scholarships connected to student performance.
We Also Recommend
Civil Booster Book (Civil Engineering Handbook) + Civil Rocket Chart + Civil Capsule
Golden Class 10 Sanskrit Shemushi Guide for session 2019 - 2020
Current Affairs Made Easy Annual Edition 2019 (Engineers Exclusive)
Word Power Made Easy, Norman Lewis, Goyal Saab